Aldi Avent Calendars



Every year Aldi sells the cutest Advent Calendars. This year I purchased the Assorted Chocolates and Truffles, Wine, and Cheese Advent Calendars for myself.  I couldn’t forget Milo, so I bought him the Dog Treat Advent Calendar.  Not all of the Advent Calendars are available right now at Aldi; most are sold out.  You can call your neighborhood store to see what they still may have. They have all types of Advent Calendars.  Click on this Link for the latest information I could find on the calendars.

I will be reviewing each day of each calendar. Milo will be reviewing his calendar, too!  I know I’m a few days behind, but I will catch up!  So follow along as I review the calendars. I know they aren’t exactly following the yeast free plan, but they make great gifts, even if it is for next year!






They are beautiful calendars!


Comments