Book Review—Inside Out, A Memoir by Demi Moore

I have been a fan of Demi Moore since her days of playing Jackie Templeton on General Hospital.  I’ve also loved so many of her movies including St. Elmo’s Fire, About Last Night, Ghost, and A Few Good Men.  This memoir, Inside Out, is bold and does not hold anything back.  Demi narrates the memoir in the audiobook version, which makes her story even more personal to the listener.  I have a lot of respect for Demi after listening to her story.  Her struggles in childhood with her parents continued to carry over into her adult life.  She was well aware and persevered through so much trauma.  After being sober for 20 years, she fell back into addiction, but found her way out of its grasp.  Her story is one of resilience and strength.  Her commitment to being a mother and a co-parent with Bruce Willis is a testimony to who Demi Moore is.  I highly recommend this book.  I only stopped listening to it to go to sleep, and I finished it the next morning. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



Comments