What I Read in December 2019

I ended the year and the decade with a month of varied book selections.  I have previously written reviews on all of the books in previous posts, except Sally Field’s memoir, In Piecesand the thriller, The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell.  Those reviews will be coming soon.  I loved the three holiday books I read.  In addition Get a Life, Chloe Brown and Waiting for Tom Hanks were both excellent choices.  Once I read Demi Moore’s memoir, I was motivated to read about Sally Field’s life.  The Family Upstairs is a well-written thriller that I could not put down!  I did meet my goal of 86 books this year!  I will put my Goodreads end-of-year statistics in my stories.  Remember to follow me on Instagram so you always know what I am currently reading. Happy Reading in 2020!



Comments