Pizza with Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust


Pizza Day is Sunday, February 9th!  So, today I am sharing a delicious pizza on Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust.  The crust is made of almond, arrowroot, and cassava flours.  Other ingredients include cage-free eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, psyllium husk, lemon juice, sea salt, unfiltered apple cider, and honey.  It is yeast free, gluten free, and grain free.  The crust comes frozen. It is thin and crispy, and best of all, the crust tastes great! I bought it at my local Whole Foods in Winter Park, Florida.

Cappello’s Naked Crust Baking Instructions


  • Preheat oven to 425°. Place baking sheet on metal rack while oven preheats.
  • Remove pizza from plastic and cardboard tray.
  • Top with your favorite fresh ingredients.
  • Place frozen pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet.
  • Cook for 11 to 15 minutes until crust begins to brown.


I made a spin on the classic margherita pizza.  I put a tomato-based pizza sauce on the crust.  Then I topped it with slices of herbed goat cheese and fresh basil slices.  You could also add red pepper flakes for extra spice.

The pizza itself is beautiful and makes a great meal along with a salad of greens and your favorite toppings.  I hope you will try this alternative pizza crust!









Comments