What I Read in January 2020


I loved my month of reading.  I read a lot of varied genres and many powerful books.  All of my reviews can be found on my blog.  All you have to do is search for the book title.  Many of the books are still on the New York Times Bestseller List at the moment.  They are Such a Fun Age, Catch and Kill, Dear Edward, and Know My Name.  In addition, Know My Name was chosen as 2019’s Best Book of the Year by the New York Times Book Review, The Washington Post, TIME, Elle, Glamour, Parade, Chicago Tribune, and the Baltimore Sun.

Looking ahead to February, I am reading American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins.  I know this is a controversial book, but I had already purchased it before the controversy began.  I also just finished Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout, which I loved!  The review will be coming soon.  I also plan to read the sequel, Olive, Again this month.  Please remember to check my Instagram account for updates as to what I am currently reading and listening to on audiobooks.  Happy February reading to all!



Comments