Update on Rey Rivera’s Disappearance from An Unexplained Death by Mikita Brottman

When I reviewed the book An Unexplained Death by Mikita Brottman on March 24, 2020 of this year, I mentioned that Netflix was going to have an episode concerning Ray Rivera’s disappearance on its new season of Unsolved Mysteries.  The episode became available yesterday and is entitled Mystery on the Rooftop.  It is the first episode of the season, and here is the trailer.  

When I researched this morning to update the fact that Rey Rivera’s episode of Unsolved Mysteries is now available to watch, it is evident to me that news sources from around the country are picking up the story.  Crime Junkies featured Rey Rivera’s disappearance on their podcast this week.  Rey’s brother, Angel, an On-Air Producer at iHeartMedia, as well as a radio presenter and producer at Monsters in the Morning on RealRadio104.1, spoke about the episode today on the Monsters 6:00-8:00 am show today (EST).  At 5:20  pm today, Angel will be speaking on the The Jim Colbert Show on 104.1.  Angel Rivera resides in the Orlando area, where I live.  The Rivera brothers grew up in Winter Park, Florida.  

I truly hope that the family, once and for all, will find the answers to Rey’s unexplained death.  This is a heartbreaking story, and I really feel for the entire Rivera family.  If you know anything about Rey Rivera’s disappearance, now is the time to come forth.





Comments

  1. You guys!!! Email me. I feel I know what happened.... I've been studying crime for 20+ years.
    One thing I'm curious about is Portor Stansbery's reward. (his friend)
    In 2005 my brother went missing from the Army, I was ready to offer a $50,000 reward for his return.
    I also offered 500 for a missing cat.
    Portor Stansburry offered $1,000 dollars for info related to his best friends death. Portor is a financial genius, btw...
    Who else finds it strange that a rich best friend would offer only 1,000 dollars?!?
    He was part of a secret society through his business interests.
    The last call this man recieved was from Stansburry associates.
    Now within hours of his body being discovered, Stansburry associates places a gag order legally on their employees. Hmmm?!?
    Are we getting warm yet?
    Does anyone remember in the beggining of the show they mentioned Portor was INSISTANT on Ray joining him at his financial office?
    Portor knows more than hes letting on.
    I found it VERY weird that Portor wasnt wanting to speak up for his missing friend on this show.
    The police KNOW what happened.... I feel very bad Very very bad for this family because this will never be solved officially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EMAIL ME
      forrestking4@outlook.com

      Delete
    2. yeah definitely seemed clear that Porter had something to do with his death

      Delete

Post a Comment