August 2020 Reading

I enjoyed reading this month!  I read a few sequels, some very short, but meaningful books, and books by authors new to me.

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charles Mackey is such a simple, sweet book with a powerful message.  It is perfect for these times we are in right now.  I highly recommend this book.

Not Like the Movies by Kerry Winfrey is such a sweet book.  If you like romantic comedies set in coffee shops and pie, then you will love this companion book to Waiting for Tom Hanks.

Eve in Hollywood by Amor Towles is the amazing sequel to Rules of Civility, one of my all-time favorite books.  I highly recommend both books. 

I will be reviewing The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis soon.  It was the first book I ever read by Fiona Davis, and I know it won’t be the last.

Currently, I am enjoying listening to Party of Two by Jasmine Guillory.  I am reading Universe of Two by Stephen P. Kiernan.  It is a fantastic love story set in Chicago in 1944.  I really love this book and can hardly wait to share it with you. I just realized that both books end with “of Two”
.
What did you read this month? What were your favorites? What will you be reading in September?


August, 2020 Reading

 

Comments