October 2020 Reading

Another month of reading has come and gone. I really enjoyed all of these books. I went from a tumultuous relationship between two sisters in First Comes Love to a San Francisco bookshop in financial troubles in The Lost and Found Bookshop. I spent time in a Manhattan law firm in The Boys’ Club and in Baltimore with a building superintendent/tech expert making his way through life in Redhead by the Side of the Road. Next, I time traveled to a small French village in Normandy during WWII and met feisty Emma in The Baker’s Secret. I finished the month with the humorous Nothing to See Here, about two children who spontaneously combust.

I encourage you to read during this time when many of us are at home. I was able to “travel” even when I’m unable to do conventional traveling.

Reviews on Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler and Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson are forthcoming. Linked below are my reviews on the other books:





Happy reading in November!!



 

Comments