Monday Motivation!

I have always enjoyed these days after Christmas and before the new year to reflect on accomplishments and plan new goals. This year, I accomplished a lot of work I wanted to do on my house. I was home most of the year, so it has been the perfect time to get things done. Today my trusty handyman is doing some additional work for me, so I have a start on 2021 goals. I will be writing down my goals in my planner for this year. I have given myself a deadline to get some things done on the inside of my house, too! That is what works for me. 
This year has been so hard for so many people, especially those who have lost loved ones, their businesses, and jobs.  My losses occurred before 2020, and I was looking forward to finally being able to enjoy retirement. I was on one of the last cruises that was allowed in March. When I got home, everything shut down. I have kept myself busy with reading, writing this blog, and all of my projects around my house. I also walk my dog five times a day! He loves it, and so do I. I manage to walk over 2 miles every day with him. I’ve been eating healthy, too! I decided I could not indulge over this pandemic. My sister has been staying with me and we plan our weekly meals. It has been so much fun! I will definitely continue all of that in 2021.

I am now in the mindset of starting a new year. I hope you are able to take some time this week and make your goals and plans for 2021.



 

Comments