November Reading Wrap-Up

I can’t believe that it is December 1st! Time for my November reading wrap-up! I will be reviewing these books over the next few weeks. So today I will give you a snapshot of each one.

Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler is a coming-of-age story. Tess enters the world of Manhattan restaurants with all of the camaraderie and chaos that ensues.

The Midnight Library by Matt Haig is one of my favorite books this year. What if you could relive your life without the regrets you have today? This is a book that makes you think, as main character Nora navigates The Midnight Library.

Troubles in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand is the last book in the Paradise trilogy. Irene Steele and her sons resolve their mysteries and secrets on the island of St. John.

Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand is the first book of four in her Winter series. I am so excited to read the whole series based on the first installment. This is a great holiday series to read!

Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella is absolutely hysterical! Follow Becky Brandon and her shopping escapades as she hosts her first Christmas dinner at her home. 

In December I plan on reading the other three books in Elin Hilderbrand’s Winter series, A Dog’s Perfect Christmas by W. Bruce Cameron, The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss, In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren, and This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens close to New Year’s Day.

I’m so excited to get started with my holiday reading. What are you reading this month?
  
 

Comments