Bonne Maman Advent Calendar 2022–Day 13

 


A little late posting today, but for good reason! My sister and I did our annual Christmas tradition of going out for breakfast and then driving to Christmas, Florida to mail our Christmas cards. Christmas, Florida has a small post office in East Orange County. It is always beautifully decorated for the season. The big draw to the post office is their unique Christmas postmark. It just adds an extra festive touch to the season.

Today’s Bonne Maman spread for Day 13 was pineapple-yuzu spread. I took my little jar with me to a new restaurant, Omelet Bar, across from the UCF campus. Breakfast was delicious: a spinach and feta omelet, breakfast potatoes, and an English muffin with the Bonne Maman pineapple-yuzu jam. My sister and I enjoyed our breakfasts, and we will definitely go there again.

Today’s Advent Message is “Love Always, Smile Often!” I love that! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Comments